mercredi 19 janvier 2011

ce que j'écoute...

Ma photo du jour représente mon trip musical du moment...Eminem et son nouveau cd recovery...

6 commentaires:

Houda Belabd a dit...

Je l'aime beaucoup de mec!!!

llq a dit...

pretty good post. I lawful stumbled upon your blog and wanted to command that I get really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any condition I’ ll be subscribing to your maintain and I hope you despatch again soon buy louboutin shoes.

webdesign a dit...

awesome pic:-)
=============
web design

Deepika a dit...

First of all, its been 20 min I m surfing ur blog and found very interesting. Gr8 job! I too interested in traveling. So loved dis blog. Travel in India is certainly became a boom and OTA's are doing a fab job for travelers. I found cheap air tickets booking or bus booking online is very convenient for me. Keep blogging. All d best

Dan' a dit...

Eminem, du bon son : )

Web Services a dit...

Thanks for writing such a good article, I stumbled onto your blog and read a few post. I like your style of writing. web wordpress